We know how difficult it can be to receive feedback on your clinical work.
Our consultations provide professional support that is non-judgmental, compassionate, and highly accessible.
Individual and Group Consultation
The EMDR Center of Canada offers individual and group consultation to support therapists on their journeys as EMDR Therapists looking to become Certified.
As well, we also offer clinical support for the treatment of complex cases.
Consultation is also available for those who are looking to deepen their knowledge and clinical skills in the application of EMDR Therapy.
For advanced consultation, please contact the Director of Training
I wanted to reach out to you today to let you know just how much I appreciate you. You are SO talented in this field. I respect and admire your ability to conceptualize patients. I gave you very little information about my client and others for that matter and you are ALWAYS spot on with your conceptualization and treatment plan. I hope that I can continue to refine my skills with your guidance and mentoring. I always have pages of valuable information to help me in my work with my patients.
The EMDR Center of Canada welcomes EMDR Clinicians who have been trained by other providers
Consultation for Certification
- EMDRIA Certification Groups via Remote Teleconference
- Present case material and learn from other clinicians' cases from the comfort of your home or office
- Sign up for the dates that fit your schedule
- Group consultation sessions provide two hours of in-depth support and feedback
- Affordable Fee
Consultations will focus on
- How to formulate strong Case Conceptualizations
- Assessing readiness for EMDR Therapy
- Ensuring fidelity to the EMDR procedural steps
- Knowing when to utilize modified EMDR protocols
- Screening for and understanding Dissociative Disorders and Dissociation
- Target Selection
- Theoretical Concepts
- Applying EMDR Therapy with Complex PTSD and special cases
- Discussing transference and counter-transference
- Addressing any questions or concerns
Consultant in Training
Become an EMDRIA Approved Consultant. Learn how to provide consultation to EMDR trained clinicians. Please contact Jasmine Alexander for more details.
Ms. Alexander was excellent! Exceptional consultation!
Out of all the consultants, Jasmine is my favorite because she is so approachable. No question is unimportant or silly and she answers in a clear concise way that is easy to understand. Her encouragement is appreciated and her experience valuable.
Jasmine Alexander is amazing! So clear and easy to understand. Very knowledgable!
Jasmine is great, best consultant so far! She is extremely patient and helpful.
I really appreciated all the guidance received from Jasmine. Not only she was knowledgeable, but she was kind and enthusiastic. I liked her delivery and interventions. Clear, and to the point but in a kind and inviting manner.
The EMDR Center of Canada
Maple Ridge, BC (604) 477-7447
Copyright © 2018-2021 Jasmine Alexander MA, RPC, RCC, CCC, CCPCPR